Owners: Please attend as many Board meetings as possible.October 1 -- 4th quarter maintenance payment due
October 15 -- Board Meeting
November 12 -- Board Meeting
December 17 -- Board Meeting
See past Newsletters back to 1983
Hurricane Season is from June 1 to November 30)
EVERYONE MUST PREPARE THEIR BALCONY WHEN THERE IS AN INCOMING TROPICAL STORM !!!
See below for: Summit Resources & Links, Your Account & More
- September/October Observer Newsletter (posted September 12, 2014)
- Rules & Regulations
(last updated June 11, 2014) Keys must be provided to Association for units and A/C closets.
- 2014 Hurricane Preparation Guide (last updated June 1, 2014) Paper copies available from office.
- See recently updated aFAQs: Grandma'sCloset, SocialCommittee, Volunteering, Welcome
- Handyman services available at the Summit (posted April 8, 2014)
- New OpticalTel pricing list took effect February 1 (posted February 6, 2014) See article in February Observer p.4
- Updated TV
aFAQ now contains details on how to get a vast range of on-demand TV
shows and movies on your TV, computers, tablets and smartphones
(posted July 11, 2013)
- Updated Parking Rules (posted May 15, 2013)
- Updated aFAQ about Insurance (posted April 1, 2013) See other "answer to Frequent Asked Questions" below.
New aFAQ about Smells (as of March 20, 2013)
Latest Contractors Listing (as of March 18, 2013)
- Miami Herald article about possible changes to A1A above the Hollywood Boulevard Bridge (posted December 3, 2012)
- See new Renting information page (posted July 30, 2012)
OpticalTel offers new TV, internet & telephone services (posted June 30, 2012)