Check bulletin boards & newsletters for details. Owners:, please attend as many board meetings as possible.
Dec.31 – 2014/15 bicycle stickers expired
Mar.1--Oct.31 -- Turtle Nesting Season starts --
Don't shine lights on beach, Use window coverings, Leave porch lights off, $500 fine possible from Hollywood
June 1--Nov.30 -- Hurricane Season -- Prepare now, see Prep Guide. Have
hurricane windows and/or shutters?
June 8 -- Hurricane Preparation Meeting
June 22 -- Board Meeting
July 20 -- Board Meeting
|WHAT'S NEW -- paper copies available in Office|
- Latest Summit Reference Page & May Calendar -- Summary of services & facilities (updated May 19, 2016)
- May/June Observer Newsletter (posted May 4, 2016)
- Snowbirds -- Prepare your unit for leaving (posted April 9, 2016)
- Anne Kolbe Nature Center 2nd Quarter 2016 Activities (posted March 9, 2016)
2016 board meetings: Feb.17, March 16, May 18, June 22, July 20,
Aug.17, Sep.21, Oct.19, Nov.9, Dec.14 (posted February 4, 2016)
- Game Supplies (updated January 21, 2016)
- Landscaping Plan from Lynn Bender see January Observer p.5 (posted January 5, 2016)
- Rules & Regulations (last updated December 17, 2015)
- Observer Advertising Application with new 2016 rates(posted October 11, 2015)
turned off during 2015 summer. Registered residents can get them turned back
on in office. Temporary fobs are available from Security for registered
residents returning at night or weekends. Call office with questions.
954.925.3337 M-F 9-5. Last time this was done five years ago, we turned
off about 800 misplaced fobs.