Check bulletin boards & newsletters for details. Owners:, please attend as many board meetings as possible.
Dec.31 – 2014/15 bicycle stickers expired
Mar.1--Oct.31 -- Turtle Nesting Season starts --
Don't shine lights on beach, Use window coverings, Leave porch lights off, $500 fine possible from Hollywood
April 1 -- 2nd quarter maintenance assessment
April 10 -- Bye Bye Birdie BBQ, rsvp at office by April 8
April 22 -- Passover Dinner, rsvp at Cafe
May 18 -- Board Meeting
June 1--Nov.30 -- Hurricane Season -- Prepare now, see Prep Guide. Have
hurricane windows and/or shutters?
|WHAT'S NEW -- paper copies available in Office|
- Snowbirds -- Prepare your unit for leaving (posted April 9, 2016)
- Latest Summit Reference Page & April Calendar -- Summary of services and facilities (posted April 1, 2016)
- Anne Kolbe Nature Center 2nd Quarter 2016 Activities (posted March 9, 2016)
- March/April Observer Newsletter (posted March 6, 2016)
2016 board meetings: Feb.17, March 16, May 18, June 22, July 20,
Aug.17, Sep.21, Oct.19, Nov.9, Dec.14 (posted February 4, 2016)
- Game Supplies (updated January 21, 2016)
- Landscaping Plan from Lynn Bender see January Observer p.5 (posted January 5, 2016)
- Rules & Regulations (last updated December 17, 2015)
- Observer Advertising Application with new 2016 rates(posted October 11, 2015)
turned off during 2015 summer. Registered residents can get them turned back
on in office. Temporary fobs are available from Security for registered
residents returning at night or weekends. Call office with questions.
954.925.3337 M-F 9-5. Last time this was done five years ago, we turned
off about 800 misplaced fobs.